ALGEBRA I (Non-Interactive)
Algebra I is an introductory course to provide early stage insight of one of the most important branch of Mathematics, Algebra. The students will learn what is physical meaning of an algebraic expression, how a longer algebraic expression can be simplified, what is utility of brackets in mathematics and why inequalities are important (with interpretation). At the end of this course, students will be able to translate a daily life problem to algebraic expression.
- Ability to understand the relationship between Arithmetic and Algebra.
- Identify the differences and interpretation of variables, terms and expressions in Algebra.
- Use of simple operations on Algebraic expressions.
- Built the aptitude to simplify any expressions grouped with brackets.
- Demonstrate understanding of use of inequalities
- Create an understanding to express a simple real-world problem in mathematical notations.
About this Instructor
Dr. Abid Raza is a science, research, and math enthusiast with a PhD. in Electrical Engineering, a M.S. in Electrical Engineering. He was an ICT Scholarship holder for the COMSATS Institute of Information Technology and a HEC Scholarship Holder for his Master’s and PhD Program at the National University of Science and Technology located in Pakistan. He has garnered several academic publications in the areas of engineering, robotics, and information systems, and his ares of interests include control systems, unmanned aerial vehicles, and robotics. Dr. Raza has been a Math and Engineering educator for over five years. His major skilled areas include MATLAB, Simulink, Mathematics, Statistics, Numerical Methods, Numerical, Logical and Verbal Reasoning, Modeling, Design and Analysis.
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes
Unit 1: Intro to Algebra
Unit 2: Algebraic Expressions
Unit 3: Simplification of Algebraic Expressions
Unit 4: Evaluation of Algebraic Expressions
Unit 5: Linear Algebraic Equations
Unit 6: Polynomials
Unit 7: Exponents
Unit 8: Algebraic Inequalities
Unit 9: Real World Problems