- BGCSE Biology Workshop 1 is a WEEKLY WOKSHOP that is dedicated to topics taken from the BIOLOGY BGCSE syllabus. Hence, this weeks’ workshop course will seek to prepare students for the Biology BGCSE examination.
- As the upcoming weeks approach there will be more topics added from the Biology BGCSE syllabus.
- This Workshop will train students to efficiently approach questions and allow them to successfully answer the questions related to the topics.
- Students will gain a proficient understanding in how to approach questions of the topics from past papers with the assistance from PowerPoint presentations, assignments and quizzes.
- After this workshop is completed, students will be able to efficiently approach questions related to the topics from the BGCSE past papers.
All Assignments and Quizzes should be emailed to: email@example.com
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 4
- Assessments Self
Ecological Relationships and Feeding Relationships
This section will focus on concepts such as Ecological Vocabulary (Herbivores, Omnivores, Carnivores, Producers, Trophic levels). Additionally, it will focus on food webs and food chains.
This section will focus on the Nutrient Cycles such as The Water Cycle, Nitrogen Cycle and Carbon Cycle.
This section will focus on the way in which Green plants make their food by the process of Photosynthesis.
This section will focus on the way in the process of Cellular Respiration occurs, whether by Aeroobic Cellular Respiration and Anaerobic Cellular Respiration.
The Bahamian Queen Conch
Mangroves of The Bahamas