- BJC Health Science Workshop 1 will focus on topics from the Health Science syllabus such as the Human Organs & Cells.
- This workshop will train students to efficiently approach questions and allow them to successfully answer the questions related to the topics.
- Students will gain a proficient understanding of how to approach questions from topics from past papers with assistance from PowerPoint Presentations, assignments, and quizzes.
- After this workshop is completed, students will be able to efficiently approach questions related to the topics from the BJC past papers.
- Zoom meetings will be scheduled to go over answers and I will answer any questions students may have.
- All assignments and quizzes should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Heart & Circulatory System
The Lungs & The Respiratory System